Pivoting the Wedding Day 2020
The Live Streamed Wedding Experience
Intimate wedding celebrations shared with loved ones and wedding guests via live streaming
Broadcast Quality Live Stream
Within COVID-19 Regulations
Participate from Anywhere
Outdoor Location of Choice
Wedding Cake Table with Champagne Glassware
Pivoting the wedding day in 2020. Intimate weddings and ceremony spaces in Sydney Australia are now the new norm.
In response to the increasing number of postponed wedding days across Australia, LUXE – Unforgettable Events, in partnership with our on the day team, will plan, style and deliver your wedding ceremony in a unique way – your way without the exclusion of anyone that should be party to your day.
This wedding day will be delivered in the ceremony space and to the wedding guests in the form of an interactive, live-streamed wedding experience from your ceremony location of choice.
Sydney is naturally blessed with an abundance of beautiful outdoor locations – something to suit every wedding day style.
As a unique alternative to the traditional wedding ceremony it is sure to become a viable option for those seeking to move forward with their wedding day and a treasured memory for all.
The “ISO” Miniature Wedding Package is designed to be adaptable to the changing Public Health Order permissions – variations to venue configurations and or inclusions can be made on application to personalise the Miniature Wedding Day experience for your day.
The broadcast quality live streaming mobile unit (not zoom) is part of our miniature wedding day package activation as we have packaged this element as part of our “miniature wedding day experience” for the convenience of couples who are looking to move forward with their wedding day but within Public Health Order requirements for a COVID Safe Wedding and include the whole of the guest list no matter where they may be on the day.
This miniature package is adaptable for the convenience of our clients on the day service requirements however it must include a planning and on the day coordination component for any other element to be activated within a package variable as the package is uniquely costed on a collaborative opportunity and not as a single wedding supplier cost stream.
If you require the live streaming component only please advise as we do not provide this as a standalone service at LUXE – Unforgettable Events however if this is the only element of our inclusive package that you actually require you are able to contact the live streaming service directly – link is in the suppliers logo on this page.
Your streamed wedding will be planned and activated on the day strictly within current COVID-19 government and health requirements.
The Wedding Day - Planning, Logistics & Coordination
- Planning and logistics
- Wedding experience styling concept
- Client and guest concierge concept build including #hashtag and Instagram activations
- Save the date cards and suggestions for guests to help them immerse themselves in your wedding experience
- On the day coordination setup and pack down manifest
- Planning administration
- Delivery administration
- Invoice and payment schedules conduits
- Wet weather plan alternate & on the day activation
- Master Time Line and Run sheet for wedding day
- Current COVID-19 government and health requirements strictly adhered to
Delivering the day - Wedding Ceremony Live Stream Production
- One hour broadcast quality live stream
- Multiple cameras and angles
- Secure online platform
- Stream to social platforms (Facebook, Instragram, YouTube etc.)
- Ultra-high resolution still photos
- Aerial drone footage optional
- Interact with wedding guests via video conference and submission of photos/selfies to a specific Instagram account
- Video footage of full ceremony available to couple immediately at conclusion
Style Plus - Decors Wedding Hire & Floral Styling
- Choice of 3 beautiful ceremony arbours
- Your choice of colour palette
- Flowers and floral styling
- Signing table and chairs
- Ceremony isle runner with rose petals
- Single Tier Wedding cake
- Cake table and knife
- Moet & Chandon magnum
Marriage Vows – The Celebrant
Celebrant: Ms. Chrissi McDiarmid
Chrissi is the most personable and charming celebrant. She will assist you both to create your intimate and unique vows before the day as well as curate the legal paperwork, with lodgement and finally the ceremony proclamation on the day.
Locations – Something for Every Wedding Day Style
Sydney is rich and unmatched for wedding ceremony locations. There are endless options of beautiful spaces including but not limited to our renowned beaches, lush - intimate and expansive gardens, parks and woodlands through to wedding venues with external ceremony spaces.
A silver lining of the current situation is that we are not constrained by the usual wedding day pre bookings. We have made some location recommendations below for your consideration - these are by no means definitive as to all wedding ceremony options for your day:
- The Royal Botanical Gardens Sydney
- Centennial Parklands, Moore Park
- Taronga Zoo
- Balmoral Beach
- Observatory Hill
- Hickson Road Reserve
- Bradleys Head Ampitheatre
- Hyde Park Barracks
- Japanese Garden, Auburn Botanic Gardens
We are more than happy to assist you to find the perfect location for your wedding day that is in keeping with your wedding vision and style.
Capturing the Day - Photography
By Tony Potts Weddings
Photography by Tony Potts for 1 hour on site experience capture is inclusive of:
- Pre wedding photography of bride and groom
- Ceremony with celebrant
- Images of the couple and witnesses in ceremony space in Hi Resolution
- On Line gallery of hero images, colour corrected, with delivery of images via drop box