At LUXE – Unforgettable Events our wedding planning, coordination and event management experience and service provision is distinctive, diverse and detailed.
Our LUXE packages are designed with you – just for you and your unique event. It’s a very practical and affordable way for you to manage your event from start to finish and on the day. Each event designed by LUXE – Unforgettable Events is as unique as you are.
Our wedding planning and event services include expertise across event design, production, venue and supplier relationship development – wherever your event may be, creative and pricing negotiation, contractual arrangements, copywriting for speeches and protocol advice, printed and digital promotional material, logistics, budgeting and on the day run sheets for venues and event personnel which ensures a superior client service experience and outcome.
Our Wedding Planning and Coordination Packages include:
- Consulting Services – One-on-one sessions to help get you started with minimal time and financial commitment that provides you with professional advice and helps you stay on track. One to two hour sessions, at an agreed hourly rate, whenever you need support or a debrief during your planning process. This type of support service is to help you brainstorm, define your style and vision, decide on the best course of action and what steps to prioritise.
- Full Service Planner – This is the jewel in the crown of wedding planning services and consists of a dedicated Wedding Planner who partners with you to help deliver “your day – your way”. Your personal wedding planner is your guide and sounding board through the practical, design, creative, technical, contractual and the financial aspects of the planning process and coordination – from the start through to the finish of your big day.
- Wedding Day Coordination Service – For those of you who are nearing the end of your wedding planning process, this service is designed to help you manage the commitments and contractual arrangements you have already made with your venues and suppliers. This package includes liaison with suppliers, ceremony and venue coordination, signage and promotional material placement, bridal party styling, guest liaison, running sheets and time lines for the wedding party, speakers, catering staff, photographers and videographers, musicians and entertainment suppliers. We will ensure the day is coordinated from start to finish – on the day – across all locations.
- LUXE – WedPlan Gift Certificates – whether it be for a wedding planning ‘let’s get started’ consultation to assist your ‘happy couple’ on their wedding planning journey – in the right way with professional advice, a full wedding planning service or an ‘on the day coordination’ option this unique and exclusive gift certificate alternative to the traditional wedding gift, register and or wishing well options will be a treasured and memorable one.
Contact Kerrie and the team to discuss variations to the above services and specifically tailored packages to suit your event and budget.
Terms and Conditions
- Initial ‘Complimentary’ consultation – duration 1.hr – not available for “Consultation” only service.
- If an assistant is required on the day of your event an additional cost will need to be factored in at a mutually agreed daily or hourly rate based on industry standards. This is usually only the case for “multiple sites” to be coordinated e.g. preparation area, transport to a “ photography site”, the ceremony and photography as well as the reception site on the day of the wedding and or rehearsal events. An assistant coordinator will also be required for all events hosting 50 plus guests.
- Should your wedding be a “destination” or out of town event it is agreed that you (the client) will provide “reasonable” accommodation at the or close to the event site for the duration of the bump in / out period and coordination of the event. You also agree to provide the same if an assistant is required to facilitate your event. Similarly appropriate meals will also be provided and traveling time allowance, which will be, billed at an hourly rate of $ 70 for the principal “LUXE” specialist and in the case of an assistant his/her billable hourly rate.
- For all weddings and events 40 kilometres (plus) outside of the “Sydney CBD” a travel time “cost” will be applied at $50 per travel hour. Travel time commences from the time the principal planner travels past the 40 kilometre mark from the Sydney CBD until arrival at the contracted ‘event’ venue and of course the return journey. For your convenience the travel components will be tabulated in ‘15 minute’ blocks and itemised as a separate item number on your final invoice.
- Additional consultations outside of the hourly consults confirmed within the ‘package of choice’ are rated at an Hourly Rate of $100 plus GST. For your convenience these will be tabulated in 15 – minute blocks.
- Upon confirmation of partnering with LUXE – Unforgettable Events and your chosen package a 25% deposit is payable within 7 days together with the signing of our agreement. Invoicing for progress payments for your package throughout our partnership will be by a mutually agreed cost structure and payment schedule, with final payment being made 30 days prior to your event date, or for an “on the day” coordination service package, 10 days prior to the event date.
- Both parties can in writing renegotiate and or introduce variations, and upon a consensual agreement an amendment to the original contract will be made and signed accordingly.
- LUXE – Unforgettable Events Wedding Planning Packages and Events Specialist Consultation Services is an external cost to your agreements with suppliers, vendors and venues and, LUXE – Unforgettable Events, when required by our agreement, will partner on your behalf and at your agreement with premium quality venues, vendors and suppliers of choice and event suitability to ensure your vision and budget is effectively managed for you – on your day.
- All invoices for agreed items through “third parties” e.g. suppliers, vendors and venues will be billed direct to the client (you) from the respective supplier, vendor or venue.
- LUXE – Unforgettable Events accepts no liability for third party agreements, Acts of God (FORCE MAJEURE) cancellations and or incapacitation due to unforeseen events.
- Should a cancellation be made at the request by (you) the client and it is with “no cause” due to any action or performance of service by LUXE – Unforgettable Events, within 30 days of the event, all monies agreed to under contract with LUXE – Unforgettable Events would be paid in full upon cancellation or termination. For packages that commence within four weeks of the wedding or event the immediate full payment of the agreed “package” is deemed payable at the notification of cancellation.
- All “third party” agreements to be cancelled or terminated will be directly facilitated by you (the client) and LUXE – Unforgettable Events is “held harmless” as to any third party outstanding invoices and fees.
*Disclaimer: LUXE – Unforgettable Events’ operational policy is that we do not receive commissions or participate in any form of financial compensation from any suggested suppliers, vendor or venues for recommendations of “their” respective service and or product. LUXE – Unforgettable Events merely endeavors to develop engagements across the wedding and event landscape according to best business practice to ensure our clients have the most informed, reliable, satisfying, cost effective and unforgettable ‘planning and on the day of the coordination’ service experience that is in keeping with our commitment of “excellence” in performance of service to all our valued clients.