At LUXE – Unforgettable Events our wedding planning, coordination and event management experience and service provision is distinctive, diverse and detailed.
Our LUXE packages are designed with you – just for you and your unique event. It’s a very practical and affordable way for you to manage your event from start to finish and on the day. Each event designed by LUXE – Unforgettable Events is as unique as you are.
Our wedding planning and event services include expertise across event design, production, venue and supplier relationship development – wherever your event may be, creative and pricing negotiation, contractual arrangements, copywriting for speeches and protocol advice, printed and digital promotional material, logistics, budgeting and on the day run sheets for venues and event personnel which ensures a superior client service experience and outcome.
It is our operational policy to only confirm one wedding and or event per day to ensure that our valued clients have our undivided attention and focus. For very large and formal weddings or events we will only confirm one wedding or event per weekend and therefore bookings with the securing deposit and contract agreement in place is imperative to ensure your day and the level of service you actually require is provided with security and surety.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information or clarification regarding our LUXE – ‘WedPlan’ services or cost structures or any other element as we appreciate that every stage of the ‘wedding planning’ journey can be a little daunting and we are only too happy to provide further information as to the wedding/event planning process and journey as well as who “LUXE – Unforgettable Events” is and what we do for our valued clients.
Our Wedding Planning and Coordination Packages include:
- Consulting Services – One-on-one sessions to help get you started with minimal time and financial commitment which provides you with professional advice and helps you stay on track. One to two hour sessions, at an agreed hourly rate, whenever you need support or a debrief during your planning process. This type of support in service is to help you brainstorm, define your budget, style and vision and decide on the best course of action plus what steps to prioritise.
- Full Service Planner Options – We have two “full service” package options that we can discuss with you and your partner: the LUXE – WedPlan “Optimum and or Bespoke” packages. Both provide you and your partner with a dedicated Wedding Planner who partners with you to help deliver “your day – your way – without fuss”. Your personal wedding planner is your partner, guide and sounding board through the practical, design, creative, technical, contractual, logistic and the financial aspects of the planning and delivery process including the “on the day” coordination – from the start through to the finish of your big day.
- Wedding Day Coordination Services – For those of you who are nearing the end of your wedding planning process, these services across ceremony only, half day and full day service packages are designed specifically to help you manage the commitments and contractual arrangements you have already made with your venues, vendors and suppliers. This package includes liaison with suppliers, ceremony and venue coordination, signage and promotional material placement, bridal party briefing notes, guest liaison, running sheets and time lines across the day from prep to finish for the wedding party, speakers, catering staff, photographers and videographers, musicians and entertainment suppliers as well as the venue event staff. We will ensure the day is coordinated from start to finish – on the day – across all locations no matter where your preferred location may be.
- LUXE – WedPlan Gift Certificates – whether it be for a wedding planning ‘let’s get started’ consultation to assist your ‘favourite couple’ on their wedding planning journey – the right way with professional advice, a full wedding planning service or an ‘on the day coordination’ option, this unique ‘gift certificate’ alternative to the traditional wedding gift, register and or wishing well options will be a treasured and memorable one. A great idea for family and friends of engaged couples.
Contact Kerrie and the team to discuss variations to the above services and specifically tailored packages to suit your event and budget.
Wedding and Event Management Terms and Conditions
- Initial ‘Complimentary’ consultation – duration 1 hour – not available for ‘Consultation’ only service.
- If an assistant is required on the day of your event an additional cost will need to be factored in at a mutually agreed daily or hourly rate based on industry standards. This is usually only the case for ‘multiple sites’ to be coordinated e.g. preparation area, transport to a ‘photography site’, the ceremony and photography as well as the reception site on the day of the wedding and or rehearsal events. An assistant coordinator will be required for all events hosting 50 plus guests and for more than one site to be coordinated on the day.
- Should your wedding be a ‘destination’ or out of town event it is agreed that you (the client) will provide ‘reasonable’ accommodation at the or close to the event site for the duration of the bump in / out period and coordination of the event. You also agree to provide the same if an assistant is required to facilitate your event. Similarly appropriate meals will also be provided and travelling time allowance, which will be billed at an hourly rate of $70 for the principal ‘LUXE’ specialist and in the case of an assistant his/her billable hourly rate.
- For all weddings and events 40 kilometres (plus) outside of the Sydney CBD a travel time cost will be applied at $50 per travel hour. Travel time commences from the time the principal planner travels past the 40 kilometre mark from the Sydney CBD until arrival at the contracted ‘event’ venue and of course the return journey. For your convenience the travel components will be tabulated in 15 minute blocks and itemised as a separate item number on your final invoice.
- Additional consultations outside of the hourly consults confirmed within your ‘Package of choice’ is rated at an ‘Hourly Rate’. For your convenience these will be tabulated in 15 – minute blocks.
- Upon confirmation of partnering with LUXE – Unforgettable Events and your chosen package a 25% deposit is payable within 7 days together with the signing of our agreement. Invoicing for progress payments for your package throughout our partnership will be by a mutually agreed cost structure and payment schedule, with final payment being made 30 days prior to your event date, or for an “on the day” coordination service package, 10 days prior to the event date.
- Any WedPlan Package that is taken for wedding or event development and delivery which is only 4 – 6 weeks out from the intended date for full or partial planning will require 100% payment in full for the package of choice to enable our service to commence and engage on your behalf across the wedding supplier, vendor and venue landscape. All supplier, vendor and venue terms and conditions will require strict observation to ensure that the service supply has continuity and collaborative engagement to deliver your unforgettable day.
- Both parties can in writing renegotiate and or introduce variations or upgrade package options, and upon a consensual agreement an amendment to the original contract will be made and signed accordingly.
- LUXE – Unforgettable Events Wedding Planning Packages and Events Specialist Consultation Services is an external cost to your agreements with supplier, vendors and venues and LUXE – Unforgettable Events, when required by our agreement, will partner on your behalf and at your agreement with premium quality venues, vendors and suppliers of choice and event suitability to ensure your vision and budget is effectively managed for you – on your day.
- LUXE – Unforgettable Events accepts no liability for third party agreements, Acts of God (FORCE MAJEURE) cancellations and or incapacitation due to unforeseen events.
- Non-compliance or performance of the client/s in contract with and to the ‘Event Service’ and third party suppliers, vendors or venues for deposit payments, progress payments or final balances due which if not rendered invalidates the suppliers, vendors and or venues services, supply and or products also releases immediately the ‘Event Service’ from any further performance of contract duty due to the default of said client and the contract with the ‘Event Service’ is effectively void for non compliance by client.
- Should a cancellation be made at the request by (you) the client and it is with “no cause” due to any action or performance of service by LUXE – Unforgettable Events, within 30 days of the event, all monies agreed to under contract with LUXE – Unforgettable Events would be paid in full upon cancellation or termination. For packages that commence within four weeks of the wedding or event the immediate full payment of the agreed “package” is deemed payable at the notification of cancellation.
- All “third party” agreements to be cancelled or terminated will be directly facilitated by you (the client) and LUXE – Unforgettable Events is “held harmless” as to any third party outstanding invoices and fees.
- If for any reason the client defaults on the event service deposit, progress payment and or future agreed payments by variation of contract in any context without express agreement (through verbal, text, email, or social media platforms) the event service will seek to reclaim all outstanding fees through legal channels which the client/s acknowledge will be at additional cost to them for full restitution of said event service fees and interest plus full costs for all third party recoverable costs in debt recovery service.
* Please note – the suppliers, vendors and venues across the wedding planning landscape are not officially booked until receipt of the signed contracts and or deposits. Agreed payment schedules to and at final balances respective to the supplier’s, vendors and venues terms and conditions will require strict compliance for the contract ‘in service’ by the ‘Event Service’ to remain viable. Any default at the client level and or non-compliance with any and all terms and conditions party to the development and delivery of your unforgettable day will render the contract with the events service void.
* All invoices for agreed items through ‘third parties’ e.g. suppliers, vendors and venues will be billed direct to the client (you) from the respective supplier, vendor or venue.
Disclaimer: LUXE – Unforgettable Events’ operational policy is that we do not receive commissions or participate in any form of financial compensation from any suggested supplier, vendor or venue for recommendations of ‘their’ respective service and or product. LUXE – Unforgettable Events merely endeavours to develop engagements across the wedding and event landscape according to best business practice to ensure our clients have the most informed, reliable, satisfying, cost effective and unforgettable planning and ‘on the day of the coordination’ service and experience that is in keeping with our commitment of ‘excellence’ in performance of service to all our valued clients.