* Please note – all supplier, vendor and or venue costs are additional to your LUXE – *Event/WedPlan Service or Package of choice within all contracts for third party services, product items and supply all of which remain strictly between the Client and the third-party suppliers, vendors and venues specific to the third-party terms and conditions.
* All additional third-party costs can only reasonably be confirmed when your budget, locations, style and theme for your event, ceremony and reception has been identified which will inform the “next steps” in this planning and coordination process.
* Styling of your event or wedding from planning to delivery by mood and vision boards is a specific, detailed and an additional service usually only attached to the Event/WedPlan & Styling Bespoke option #6, however we are able to provide an ‘on the day’ styling in situ for an additional *styling fee if required and costs are again unique to the specific detail required on the day by hours of engagement to achieve your desired vision. Prep time is required as are site visits.
* Seating Plans and Floor Plans across event, ceremony and reception spaces are time consuming and detailed, as they need to be too *scale – if you require this level of service please advise soonest as these are additional elements to your package of choice and will require floor plans to scale from the venues and site visits by us for accuracy in floor and seating plans.
* Cleaning and Transport Services plus “ad hoc” or last-minute additional services e.g., bar services and attendant/s etc. at the ceremony and reception sites are external supply services and will need to be outsourced at additional cost to you (the client) - these services are not part of any of our LUXE - *Event/WedPlan Package or service options.
* Additional hours can be negotiated at any time if required due to multiple venues and sites, suppliers and vendors or with additional client requirements outside of the scope of any package and or service within any of the *Event/WedPlan Package/ Service options of choice within the terms and conditions of service hours in agreement.
* All package cost schedules are based on hours actual in service specific to the client’s stated service requirements throughout prep, planning and “on the day” delivery - *please note: this is often underestimated by clients and therefore we remain flexible as to variations of service hours by mutually agreed consent to either upgrade a service or package and add additional hours by hourly rate specific to your actual requirements when identified.
* Initial ‘Complimentary’ consultation – duration 1.hr – *refund on future services or package engagement not available on complimentary “consultation service”.
* LUXE - Unforgettable Events *Event/WedPlan Packages, *Event Specialist Consultation Services and LuXe Life Celebration Celebrant Services are external costs to your agreements with all third-party services, suppliers, vendors and venues.
* LUXE - Unforgettable Events, when required by our agreement, will partner on your behalf and at your agreement with premium quality venues, vendors and suppliers of choice and event suitability to ensure your vision and budget is effectively managed for you - on your day and if your package of choice is specific to this level of service in hours of service in contract.
- Please note suppliers, vendors and venues across the event/wedding planning landscape are not officially booked until receipt of the signed contracts and the securing deposits. Agreed payment schedules to and at final balances respective to the supplier’s, vendors and venues terms and conditions will require strict compliance for the contract “in service” by the Event Service to remain viable.
* Any default at the client level and or non-compliance with any and all terms and conditions across suppliers, vendors and venues party to the development and delivery of your event will render the contract with the *event service void.
* All invoices for agreed items through “third parties” e.g., suppliers, vendors and venues will be billed directly to the client from the respective supplier, vendor or venue.
* Out of pocket expenses incurred by the Event Service on behalf of our clients in client service will be billed by separate and itemised invoice during and post the event or wedding day, this includes tolls and additional parking charges.
* If an assistant is required on the day of your event an additional cost will need to be factored into the service or package of choice at a mutually agreed daily or hourly rate based on industry standards. This is usually only the case for “multiple sites” to be coordinated e.g., preparation area, transport to a photography site, the ceremony and photography sites as well as the reception site on the day of the event/ wedding and or rehearsal events.
* An *assistant coordinator will be required for all events hosting 50 plus guests and for more than one site to be coordinated on the day or with venues that require travel between sites - on the day.
* For every 100 plus guests hosted we will require additional personnel resources to facilitate the day e.g., 500 plus guests will require *5 additional on the day coordination assistants in our team for part of the day as required by your specifics and will be billed at an additional hourly rate as per industry standards per assistant by hours on the day.
* For all weddings and events 40 kilometers (plus) outside of the “Sydney CBD” a travel time “cost” will be applied at $50 per travel hour. Travel time commences from the time the principal planner travels past the 40-kilometer mark from the Sydney CBD until arrival at the contracted ‘event’ venue and of course the return journey.
* For your convenience the travel components will be tabulated in ‘15 minute’ blocks and itemised as a separate item number on your final invoice. This travel time also applies to any event or wedding that will conclude after midnight for all LUXE - Unforgettable Events personnel in service - on the day.
* Should your event or wedding be a “destination” or out of town event it is agreed that you (the client) will provide “reasonable” and mutually agreed accommodation at the or close to the event site for the duration of the bump in / out period, delivery and coordination of the event. You also agree to provide the same if an assistant coordinator is required to facilitate your event. Similarly appropriate "crew meals" will also be provided and the traveling time allowance, which will be billed at an hourly rate of $70 for the principal “LUXE” specialist and in the case of an assistant coordinator at half his/her billable ‘on the ground’ hourly rate.
* For your convenience these will be tabulated in 15 - minute blocks.
* Please note: Upon confirmation of partnering with LUXE - Unforgettable Events by and your chosen package a 25% deposit is payable within 7 days together with the signing of our agreement.
* Invoicing for progress payments for your service or package throughout our partnership will be by a mutually agreed cost structure and payment schedule, with final payment being made 30 days prior to your event date, or for an “on the day” coordination service package, 10 days prior to the event date.
* Any *Event/WedPlan Package or Service that is agreed in principle for a wedding or an event development and delivery which is only 4 – 6 weeks out from the intended date will require a 100% payment in full for the package or service of choice to enable our service to commence and engage on your behalf across the supplier, vendor and venue landscape through to delivery.
* All third-party services, supplier, vendor and venue terms and conditions will require strict observation to ensure that the service supply has continuity and collaborative engagement to deliver the event as per client instructions.
* Both parties can in writing renegotiate and or introduce variations or upgrade package options, and upon a consensual agreement an amendment to the original contract will be made and signed accordingly.
* All “third party” agreements to be cancelled or terminated will be directly facilitated by (the client) and LUXE - Unforgettable Events is “held harmless” as to any third-party outstanding invoices and fees.
* LUXE - Unforgettable Events accepts no liability for third party agreements, Acts of God (FORCE MAJEURE) cancellations by third party suppliers, vendors and venues and or incapacitation due to unforeseen events by third party agreements - this includes the possible change of arrangements due to COVID 19 Public Health implications and or advice from governments, the clients, venues, and or any other third-party engagements.
* Non-compliance or non-performance of the clients/s in contract with and to the “Event Service” and third party suppliers, vendors or venues for deposit payments, progress payments or final balances due which if not rendered invalidates the suppliers, vendors and or venues services, supply and or products and also releases immediately the “Event Service” from any further performance of contract duty due to the default of said client and the contract with the “Event Service” is effectively void for non-compliance by client. All outstanding balances are deemed payable on default.
* Should a cancellation be made at the request by the client and it is with “no cause” due to any action or performance of service by LUXE - Unforgettable Events, and if (within 30 days of the event), all costs agreed to under contract with LUXE – Unforgettable Events are to be paid in full upon cancellation or termination.
* For packages that commence within (4) weeks of the wedding or event *the immediate full payment of the agreed service sum is deemed payable at the notification of cancellation.
LUXE - Unforgettable Events’ operational policy is that we do not receive commissions or participate in any form of financial compensation from any suggested supplier, vendor or venue for recommendations of “their” respective service and or product. LUXE - Unforgettable Events merely endeavors to develop engagements across the wedding and event landscape according to best business practice to ensure our clients have the most informed, reliable, satisfying, cost effective and unforgettable planning and “on the day of the coordination” service and experience that is in keeping with our commitment of “excellence” in performance in service to our valued clients.